Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Old

Today at school I was surprised when I saw an undergrad riding a Razor scooter. I was even more surprised when I turned my head and saw another undergrad less than 15 feet away riding another Razor. I thought it was odd that college kids would be riding these things around campus, I mean weren't they popular way back in like 2000, and even then weren't they for little kids. Then it dawned on me. In 2000 these college freshmen were little kids and these scooters were marketed directly to them. I think I officially just joined the ranks of old people.

2 comments:

jena said...

hahahaha thats awesome

cinr said...

oh my gosh, I totally saw a high schooler riding a razor scooter to school last week. however, i thought it was awesome and i was slightly envious of him.