Sunday, December 28, 2008

Go Bears!

In honor of Cal's bowl game on Saturday I wore my Berkeley sweatshirt (which I wear on most chilly days anyway, but still...). While walking across the Hoover Dam (an entry about the Miller-Christmas-Family Vacay in Vegas will be posted soon) a random woman yelled "Go Bears!" to me. I of course responded with an equally enthusiastic "Go Bears!" Cal then went on to win the bowl game. I wouldn't say that I was responsible for this win, but I bet our "Go Bears" exchange at least contributed to the good JuJu. I love being an alum of the best public university in the US.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm so happy for you, Molly! I know how much it pains you when you try to say Go Bears to someone in public and they don't reciprocate, or worse yet, don't know what the Cal on their baseball cap even stands for.

RJW said...

This reminds me... Kai's sister met Aaron Rogers at that Packers holiday party a few weeks ago. Jealous much?

Lisa said...

haha moll. i laughed out loud while reading this.

Susan said...

I'm totally jealous! I heart Aaron Rodgers :-)

and GO BEARS! The game was so much fun!