(Because 10 was too few and 20 was too many)
In no particular order:
1. Experienced the awesomeness that is Fudge Puppies at the MN state fair.
2. Drove from CA to MN with some awesome late night driving bonding with the little sis.
3. Participated in a bowling league.
4. Was in a law related musi-cal.
5. Lived through an entire winter (minus that 1 month CA hiatus).
6. Went to a cheese factory in WI.
7. Spent New Years week eating, drinking, and chatting with my favorite people in the world.
8. The Rock Band Chick Band. 2am. 2 weekends in a row. We're ready for the tour.
9. Found where I want to live if I stay in MN: Stillwater.
10. Dunn Bros.
11. Discovered the PERFECT mugs, and bought 4.
12. Got together with the high school peeps for reminiscing.
14. Celebrated holidays at the suburban bowling alley/bar w/ my awesome fam.
15.FINISHED MY FIRST YEAR OF LAW SCHOOL!! wOOt!