Sunday, February 3, 2008

New Blog

Okay, it's been a while. I think the last time I updated my old xanga was last spring. I've intended to start a new blog for quite sometime now, but I couldn't come up with a good title (Stephie, fudgepuppy was already taken?!?). This is not to say that I have come up with a good title, but I think it gets the point across.

Writing out my thoughts has always been a good way for me to process things and lately I feel like my life has given me a lot to process, but little time in which to do it. Perhaps now that I've set this up I'll make more time.

So yeah, check back for life updates, random thoughts, and maybe if I get fancy, some pictures.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

YAY molly! i'll be the first to comment!

Unknown said...

Cool! I am excited for your blog, my dear. We were just talking about you last night, because Erin bought couscous and it triggered memories of you, of course. Makes me wonder what my legacy will be. :-P

Peace be with you!

Erin said...

You inspired me :)
http://shelovesthestars.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

My grandpa puts pictures on his blog. I'm just saying.

I guess you have a lot of things to ponder.

Stephanie said...

how the heck was fudgepuppy taken? anyway, i will be following this lovely ditty, rest assured.